Finding Menopause Relief After Her Hysterectomy
Cramping, aching, headaches, moodiness, and exhaustion – all symptoms of menopause that prevented Fort Sanders Women’s Specialists patient, Tandy Mallicoat, from living a full life. Now, she’s pain free after undergoing a hysterectomy and couldn’t be happier to share her story and encourage other women to seek menopausal treatment.
Click below to hear Tandy’s story.
Relief is Just a Call Away
If you notice symptoms of menopause, please call us at (865) 331-1122 to schedule an appointment.
Click here for more information, including symptoms and treatment of menopause.
About Dr. Elam
Curtis Elam, MD, embraces the philosophy of treating his patients in the same manner he wants his wife and daughter to be treated: with compassion. In addition to obstetrics, Dr. Elam specializes in:
- Urinary incontinence management (with and without mesh)
- InterStim treatment for overactive bladder, urinary urgency, and fecal incontinence
- Robotic burch urethropexy for urinary incontinence
- Robotic and minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Minimally invasive surgical correction of pelvic organ prolapse
For more information about Dr. Elam’s full profile, here. He is accepting new patients, and you can make an appointment with him by calling the office at (865) 331-1122.