Thank you for choosing Fort Sanders Women’s Specialists for your healthcare needs. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Fort Sanders Women’s Specialists Patient Information
During your initial visit, you’ll be asked to fill out registration forms. You may download, print and complete the forms below to help speed up your registration. Just bring them to your visit.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Your completed registration or consent forms
- You may bring 2 guests with you during your visit with us. Please note that children, no matter the age, count as one guest.
- If you’re having an ultrasound, please do not bring two children as your guests. One adult needs to be present if your second guest is a child. Your ultrasound will have to be rescheduled if your two guests are children.
- Delivering mothers may have one support person (with matching armband), plus two designated visitors during the entire stay, plus siblings of the newborn. A professional doula may also be present.
Our goal is to provide you the best possible health care. For that reason, a clear understanding of the recommended medical treatment and financial responsibility is essential. We encourage you to discuss costs with our staff. We participate in many insurance plans, including commercial, governmental, healthcare exchange, Medicare, and all TennCare plans. Click here for a complete list.
We can assist in filing claims with your insurance company. Be sure to obtain referrals or prior authorization as required by your insurance plan. Payment is expected at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made.
Click here for our secure patient portal where you can easily access your health information.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on various health topics.
Schedule Your OBGYN Appointment
We’re accepting new patients. For questions about patient information or to schedule an appointment, call (865)331-1122.